You should notify the Companies Registry, by way of a letter, of any changes in the addresses of the presentor, applicant or the nominated person to facilitate future communication. In addition, if the address of the company's registered office has been changed, you should deliver a Form NR1 to report the change; if the addresses of the directors have been changed, you should deliver a Form ND2B to report the changes.

Related FAQs

About us

We are proud your partner and operate in Leading Company Formation, Financial and Corporate Services Provider where clients need to achieve their objective international market. Our Solution. Your Success.

Chat now Chat now