Will you allow One IBC to send you notifications?

We will only notify the newest and revelant news to you.

A Hong Kong company must hold an annual general meeting in every calendar year when, among other things, the audited accounts of the company are adopted. An annual return of the company must also be fled with the Companies Registry every year.

A Hong Kong company must also notify the Companies Registry of any special resolution passed (other than that to change the company’s name), the creation of a charge over certain assets and any change which may occur in the information contained in the documents already fled. The changes of a company which require notifcation include:

  • Change of share capital
  • Change of directors and/or secretary and/or their
  • Personal particulars
  • Allotment of shares
  • Change of company name
  • Alteration of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
  • Resignation of auditors
  • Change of registered office

If a company fails to comply with such requirements, the company and every ofcer of the company who is in default shall be liable to a fne and/or imprisonment.

Read more: 

Leave us your contact and we will get back to you the soonest!

Related FAQs

About Us

We are always proud of being an experienced Financial and Corporate Services provider in the international market. We provide the best and most competitive value to you as valued customers to transform your goals into a solution with a clear action plan. Our Solution, Your Success.