A company dissolved by deregistration may apply to the Court of First Instance for restoration.

A company dissolved by striking off by the Registrar of Companies may apply for restoration by court order or by administrative restoration.

Related FAQs

About us

We are proud your partner and operate in Leading Company Formation, Financial and Corporate Services Provider where clients need to achieve their objective international market. Our Solution. Your Success.

Chat now Chat now