Will you allow One IBC to send you notifications?

We will only notify the newest and revelant news to you.

If you are residing in Hong Kong, it is not mandatory to appoint a professional services firm to incorporate Hong Kong company and you can choose to self-incorporate the company. However, given the complexities of incorporation procedures and ongoing statutory compliances, it is highly advisable to use the services of a professional services firm.

If you are a non-resident and wish to incorporate company in Hong Kong, you are required to engage a professional firm to act on your behalf.

Read more:

Leave us your contact and we will get back to you the soonest!

Related FAQs

About Us

We are always proud of being an experienced Financial and Corporate Services provider in the international market. We provide the best and most competitive value to you as valued customers to transform your goals into a solution with a clear action plan. Our Solution, Your Success.