Will you allow One IBC to send you notifications?

We will only notify the newest and revelant news to you.

Yes. It is possible to change the company name any time after its incorporation, by passing a special resolution.

A "Notification of Change of Company Name Hong Kong" must be filed with the Companies Registry within 5 days after the passing of the Special Resolution. Once the new name is approved, a Certificate of Change of Name will be issued.

Read more: 

Leave us your contact and we will get back to you the soonest!

Related FAQs

About Us

We are always proud of being an experienced Financial and Corporate Services provider in the international market. We provide the best and most competitive value to you as valued customers to transform your goals into a solution with a clear action plan. Our Solution, Your Success.