Accounting & Auditing in The United Kingdom

Accounting & Auditing in The United Kingdom

Annual Accounts

Company may qualify for an audit exemption if it has at least 2 of the following:

  • Completion of abbreviated accounts/ unfillet accounts/ full set accounts
  • Filling the accounts
  • Our expert accountants help you to save huge cost instead of hiring full time accounting staff in UK
  • Reduce daunting task of preparing set of Financial statement and filling the statutory account
  • Let us worry for you all accounting burdens so you can concentrate on your business success
  • Support registration VAT number
  • Accounting fee is calculated based on the number of transactions


Amount (Transactions) Fee
Below 30 US$ 865
30 to 59 US$ 936
60 to 99 US$ 982
100 to 119 US$ 1,027
120 to 199 US$ 1,092
200 to 249 US$ 1,261
250 to 349 US$ 1,456
350 to 449 US$ 1,963
450 and above To be confirmed

Auditing Services

Company may qualify for an audit exemption if it has at least 2 of the following:
  • An annual turnover of no more than £10.2 million
  • Assets worth no more than £5.1 million
  • 50 or fewer employees on average


1. When is the deadline for filing the first account?

The first account must be filed in 21 months after registration with Companies House.

2. What are the penalties for keeping inadequate business records?

HMRC may charge a penalty of up to £3,000 per tax year for a failure to keep records or for keeping inadequate records.

3. What is a dormant company?

A company or association may be ‘dormant’ if it’s not doing business (‘trading’) and doesn’t have any other income, for example, investments.

4. Does the dormant company need to file account to Companies House?

Yes. You must file your confirmation statement (previously annual return) and annual accounts with Companies House even if your limited company.

5. Do overseas companies need to send accounting documents to Companies House after registration?

In most cases, overseas companies are required to send accounting documents to Companies House. The accounting documents an overseas company delivers will depend on the following circumstances,

  • The company is required to prepare and disclose accounting documents under parent law (the law of the country in which the company is incorporated)
  • If it is required to prepare and disclose accounting documents under parent law is it an EEA company. An EEA company is an overseas company governed by the law of a country or territory in the European Economic Area (EEA)

Read more: 


Enjoy benefits from RAK IBC

A magic package with UAE - save US$ 2,000

One IBC Club

One IBC Club

There are four rank levels of ONE IBC membership. Advance through three elite ranks when you meet qualifying criteria. Enjoy elevated rewards and experiences throughout your journey. Explore the benefits for all levels. Earn and redeem credit points for our services.

Earning points
Earn Credit Points on qualifying purchasing of services. You’ll earn credit Points for every eligible U.S. dollar spent.

Using points
Spend credit points directly for your invoice. 100 credit points = 1 USD.

Partnership & Intermediaries

Partnership & Intermediaries

Referral Program

  • Become our referer in 3 simple steps and earn up to 14% commission on every client you introduce to us.
  • More Refer, More Earning!

Partnership Program

We cover the market with an ever-growing network of business and professional partners that we actively support in terms of professional support, sales, and marketing.

Jurisdiction Update

About Us

We are always proud of being an experienced Financial and Corporate Services provider in the international market. We provide the best and most competitive value to you as valued customers to transform your goals into a solution with a clear action plan. Our Solution, Your Success.