Netherlands corporations have several benefits including:
- Two Shareholders: A minimum of two shareholders are required for incorporation.
- Privacy using Nominees: Nominee Shareholders and Directors can be used to protect the privacy of actual ones.
- No Minimum Authorized Capital: Since 2012, Netherlands corporations no longer have to declare a minimum authorized capital value.
- Shipping Hub: The Netherlands has one of the best ports in the world, making it a supreme transportation hub.
- Double Taxation Treaties: The Netherlands has double taxation treaty agreements with many countries including the United States to prevent foreigners from paying double taxes for the same income.
- Superior Workforce: There is an excellent selection of employment and labor in the Netherlands. The workforce is tech-savvy due to the booming technology industry in this country. Also, most potential employees in the Netherlands are both competitive with salary requirements and speak English.