Which jurisdiction should I choose for my company?
Jurisdictions not only have some aspects of tax benefits but they are also good places to attract investors such as: stable politics, good fame, sophisticated corporate common law
Each offshore country has its separate benefits that can meet the customers’ strategic demands. OCC’ customer service team are trained to support clients to find out the applicable tax haven places for their business
We carefully list the service countries on our website from the lower fee countries to higher ones. Although some difference in fees, all of jurisdiction guarantee their confidentiality and integrity to investors. For good offshore countries with high-ranking currencies, clients will be introduced to Hong Kong and Singapore which are well done to attract businessmen due to their significant economy and tax benefits
- Offshore Company Formation/Setup - How it works?
- Why should I use OffshoreCompanyCorp to open my offshore company?
- What is an offshore company?
- Who should use an offshore company?
- Do I have to pay taxes on profit or interest earned by my company?
- When do I have to pay my company's yearly fees (Renewal Fees)?
- Can the same person be a shareholder of the company and act as its director at the same time?
- What is the difference between a shareholder and a director?
- What is a shelf company?
- Can I choose the name of my company?
- Does my company have to provide accounts to any tax authority?
- How long will it take for me to receive my corporate documents?
- How can I settle my company fees?
- Why are your fees lower than those of your competitors?
- What is Benefits of the Apostille and which countries recognise Apostille certificates?