There are several benefits for an Anguilla IBC including the following:
- No Taxes: Anguilla IBC’s do not pay corporate tax or capital gains tax. However, U.S. citizens and others who reside in countries who tax worldwide income are required to declare all income to their tax authorities.
- One Shareholder: Only one shareholder is required to incorporate.
- One Director: Only one director is required to incorporate which can be the shareholder.
- Fast Incorporation: Upon completion of registration forms and payment of registration funds, an Anguilla IBC Company can be incorporated within 24 hours.
- Low Incorporation Fee: service fee is US$ 739 and the government is US$ 600.
- Privacy: Under the IBC Act, it is a crime for anyone to reveal any information about an Anguilla company. Records at the government’s Registered Office are not available to the public.
- No Minimum Authorized Share Capital: There is no minimum Authorized Share Capital requirement for Anguillan IBC companies.
- Flexibility with Issuance of Shares: Shares can be issued in a variety of forms including bearer or registered, par or no par value, common or preferential, and voting or nonvoting.
- English: As a British Overseas Territory, English is the official language.