The chargeback process is described below.
- Buyer files a chargeback
- WPC receives notification of chargeback
- Bank deducts the chargeback amount from WPC. WPC temporarily holds the chargeback amount in the seller's WPC account
- WPC emails the seller as soon as possible
- Seller emails proof of purchase to WPC to dispute the chargeback
- WPC disputes the chargeback and awaits resolution from the credit card company
- If investigation is resolved in favour of the seller, WPC is reimbursed and unhold the chargeback amount in the seller's WPC account.