For entities, certified copies of charter documents and registers (where applicable) are required. For individuals, identity certification, address proof and a reference letter from a recognized professional are required as following:

  • A passport or utility bill can be certified by a lawyer, or notarized by Notary Public.
  • A recent English utility bill issued within the last 3 months or a bank statement are acceptable as address proof. If It's not in English, a certified translation will be required
  • A reference letter can be issued by a professional (such as a lawyer, a CPA, a banker) The referee must have known the person who is the subject of the reference for at least two (2) years.

About us

We are proud your partner and operate in Leading Company Formation, Financial and Corporate Services Provider where clients need to achieve their objective international market. Our Solution. Your Success.