Incorporation of companies is governed by the Companies Registry of Hong Kong. However, the nature of the actual business activity could be subjected to control and regulation by other Government authorities and you may require a business licence or permit before you can actually begin business activities. Examples of some of the businesses that require a licence to operate include: travel agencies, restaurants, employment agencies, fund managers, insurance brokers, lawyers, liquor distributors, moneylenders, banks and childcare centres etc. You can apply for a business licence only after you have incorporated your Hong Kong company.

Leave us your contact and we will get back to you the soonest!

Related FAQs

About Us

We are always proud of being an experienced Financial and Corporate Services provider in the international market. We provide the best and most competitive value to you as valued customers to transform your goals into a solution with a clear action plan. Our Solution, Your Success.