If the corporate profits do not derived from Hong Kong, and the company has not set up an office in Hong Kong nor hired any Hong Kong employees, its earned profits will be exempt from Profits Tax. But the Company should apply for the offshore claim exemption position from IRD.

Leave us your contact and we will get back to you the soonest!

About Us

We are always proud of being an experienced Financial and Corporate Services provider in the international market. We provide the best and most competitive value to you as valued customers to transform your goals into a solution with a clear action plan. Our Solution, Your Success.