Does my Businesses/Company Required to Register for GST?
As a business, you must register for GST when:
- Your taxable turnover for the past 12 months ending Mar, Jun, Sep or Dec (referred to as "quarter") is more than $1 million; or
- You are making or intend to make taxable supplies and you can reasonably expect your taxable turnover in the next 12 months to be more than $1 million (e.g signing of a sales contract or business agreement)
If your business does not exceed $1 million in taxable turnover, you may still choose to voluntarily register for GST after careful consideration.
- What is Bookeeping/Accounting/Audit services?
- What is difference on Annual return and Tax return?
- What we do with Bookeeping, Accounting, Audit?
- Which country required Tax return/filling?
- What is the corporate tax rate in Singapore?
- What is GST tax in Singapore?