Yes. However, the proposed new company name must first be approved by the registrar in the country of incorporation to ensure that the same name does not already exist. Offshore Company Corp will be happy to conduct a name search free of charge. A board resolution must be drafted and signed by the directors of the company, and the new name must be officially filed with the company registry in the country of incorporation.

About Us

We are always proud of being an experienced Financial and Corporate Services provider in the international market. We provide the best and most competitive value to you as valued customers to transform your goals into a solution with a clear action plan. Our Solution, Your Success.