Accounting in Gibraltar | From US$ 499
Gibraltar Accounting service fees
From US$ 499
- Support of global audits
- The visibility of in-country laws and methodologies from our One IBC local team
- Minimise your corporate tax burden
- Help you to run your business in a more effective way
- Gain greater insights into overall business operation
Gibraltar is becoming a favoured jurisdiction for international businesses and intend to mainstream leading European Financial services center.
It is a self-governing of the United Kingdom, with modeled on English legal system. Moreover, it is an integral part of the European Union, hence Gibraltar enjoys a special status within the European Union. However, it is exempted from Commons Customs Tariff, Common Agricultural Policy and harmonization of turnover taxes (notably VAT with the advantage of being outside of the VAT).
Another highlight of Gibraltar is on the G20-instigated OECD “White List”, having signed off 27 tax information exchange agreement (TIEAs).In addition, the government has enacted legislation to put in place a number of tax transparency measures, including with US, UK, EU & OECD.
A flat rate of corporation tax is set at 10% for Gibraltar company, one of the lowest rate while the weighted average rate of Europe is around 26.25%. It is a great opportunity for companies to establish their holdings companies in Gibraltar and take advantage of this low rate of tax
Under the Gibraltar Income Tax Act, the tax is charged on income accruing in or derived from Gibraltar, on the profits or gains of a company or trust from any trade, business, profession or vocation.
Some of the great benefits of Gibraltar taxation are there are no capital gain tax, VAT, Withholding tax, Inheritance tax & Wealth tax & gift tax.
Please let’s help you to take great advantages of Gibraltar tax system for your successful business.
Accounting & Tax services offer
- Preparation of Financial Statements (IFRS)
- Preparation and filing of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of Trust accounts
- Preparation of audit files and liaison with auditors
- Completion and filing of Tax Returns
- Completion and filing of Dividend Returns.
- Support registration VAT number