Hong Kong Nominee Director & Shareholder for company
Nominee Services Fees in Hong Kong
Nominee Shareholder US$ 899
Nominee Director US$ 899
- Protecting your identity from public records.
- Keeping your information confidential
- Fully control of your company activities
- High level of asset protection
- Highest standards of privacy
In Hong Kong, it is required that the company must have at least 1 Director and 1 Shareholder in order to incorporate a company and this information will be public.
With our Nominee Director and Nominee Shareholder services, your identity will be absolutely safe and confidential from the public records.
Benefits of Nominee Services in Hong Kong
Protecting your identity from public records.
Keeping your information (Passport number, name, address, etc) absolutely confidential within your company structure and the Government.
Fully control of your company activities through Power of Attorney (POA) and Declaration of Trust (DOT).
Nominee Director in Hong Kong
With the Nominee Director, your information will not be disclosed on Government and the company’ documents and you still have the full control of your company through the Power of Attorney (POA)
The Power of Attorney (POA) is a agreement between you and the Nominee Director, they will represent or act on behalf of you in your company. Under this POA, the Nominee Director cannot do anything unless receive your instruction to do so.
Required documents: Copy of passport and residential addresses proof of all shareholders. If the shareholder is another corporation, please provide us with the Company’ documents such as Certificate of Incorporation, M&AA, Registered of Director/Shareholder, etc.
Nominee Shareholder in Hong Kong
The same as Nominee Director, the Nominee Shareholder will act on behalf of you in your company. Your information will not be disclosed on Government and the company’ documents. The agreement between you and the Nominee Shareholder is called the Declaration of Trust (DOT).
The Declaration of Trust (DOT) is an agreement in which the Nominee Shareholder is appointed to hold the shares in the company for you, but the DOT will indicate that you still have the full ownership of your shares.
- Copy of passport and residential addresses proof of all directors. If the Director is another corporation, please provide us with the Company’ documents such as Certificate of Incorporation, M&AA, Registered of Director/Shareholder, etc.
- Amount of share capital and percentage of shareholdings.
Restrictions of Nominee Services in Hong Kong
We do not provide Nominee services for these activities:
- Adult content Websites, Pornography
- All activities related to the financial field
- All activities requiring a dedicated licence in Hong Kong
- Businesses Alternative payment systems (E-pay)
- Churches and charities
- Commodity trading (petroleum, diamonds, metals)
- Financials services requiring license, BGs, SBLCs, MTNs, financial instruments
- Futures trading
- Gambling, Online casinos
- Insurance companies and brokers
- Mutual and Hedge Funds
- Pharmaceutical products (including food supplement)
- Precious Metals
- Security Exchanges
- Selling fake diplomas
- Weapons/Arms Dealing
Nominee Services Fee in Hong Kong
|Services ||Service fee ||Description |
|Nominee shareholder ||US$ 899 || |
|Nominee director ||US$ 899 || |
|Power of attorney (POA) documents ||US$ 649 ||Nominee director’s signature only |
|Power of attorney with certification by public notary ||US$ 779 ||Certification by notary of detail documents of POA |
|Declaration of trust (DOT) ||US$ 649 || |
|Declaration of trust (DOT) with certification by public notary ||US$ 779 ||Certification by notary of detail documents of DOT |
|Power of attorney (POA) with apostille documents ||US$ 899 ||Certification on documents by General Registry/Court |
|Courier fee ||US$ 150 ||Courier the original document to your residential address with express services (TNT or DHL) |
|Nominee Trustor ||US$ 1299 || |
|Nominee Trustee ||US$ 1299 || |
|Nominee Council ||US$ 1299 || |
|Nominee Founder ||US$ 1299 || |
- Service fee is per annum/per appointment.
- The service fee does not cover the fee for couriering the original copy of the POA or DOT to your residential address.
- You can open a bank account for your company with the POA and/or DOT we provided.
- Certification by pubic Notary or Apostille is required for nominee services in Hong Kong, United Kingdom and Singapore.
- An apostille is a certification and legalisation of documents by the government, normally the General Registry/Court of the local country.