Accounting & Auditing service in Switzerland | From US$ 499
Switzerland Accounting & Auditing service fees
From US$ 499
- Offering reliable and accurate tax reports
- Qualified professionals within banking and financial services
- Automatic journal entries
- Customers and partners in diverse organisations and firms
- VAT settlement in accordance with the Federal Tax Administration (FTA)
Switzerland is one of the most competitive economies of the world.
According to the World Economic Forum (WEF), Switzerland is top ranking for highly attractive tax destination for foreign investment and domestic industries. It is the combination of efficient, fair and business-friendly tax authorities with low tax rate ( 8.5% at the federal level).
With a modern taxation system, taxes are imposed at three levels in Switzerland: the federal level, and the cantonal and municipal levels. Because taxes are deductible, the effective federal corporate income tax rate is approximately 7.8%.
Cantonal/communal tax rates vary widely, ranging from 12% to 24%, depending on the canton and commune in which the taxable entity is located. In addition, companies that enjoy the holding company privilege are fully exempt from Cantonal and Municipal income taxes in some cases.
In international comparisons, Switzerland has some of the most favorable tax conditions with a special tax regime for multinational companies.
Proceeds of sales and services conducted in Switzerland are subject to the general Swiss VAT rate of 7.7% since 1 January 2018. Although Switzerland is not an EU member state, its VAT system was structured in accordance with the sixth EU VAT directive as a non-cumulative, multi-stage tax that provides for deduction of input tax.
One IBC Limited specialists support your business with complex corporate tax and compliance with Swiss regulations with excellent services.
“Business success is based on professional advice”
Accounting & Tax services offer
- Preparation Statutory Accounts
- Complying with financial reporting requirements (IFRS or Swiss GAAP)
- Interim financial statements
- Financial statement advice
- Registration of new businesses for tax & VAT
- Tax optimization