1. How do I start an offshore company in the Bahamas?
If you are planning to start an offshore company in the Bahamas, here are some thing you should know about:
The taxation system is the most appealing factor for starting an offshore company in the Bahamas. This country offers zero taxation for corporate tax, income tax, capital gains tax, royalty tax, dividend and interest tax. Furthermore, these terms apply to both resident and non-resident businesses on the islands.
The cost of forming an offshore company in the Bahamas is low, as are the expenditures of maintaining the company. It takes around 7 to 14 working days for your application to be processed.
Offshore companies in the Bahamas can enjoy a high level of privacy, which is optimal for asset protection and retaining confidentiality of personal information. Remarkably, The 1990 International Business Companies Act of the Bahamas prohibits the exchange of knowledge on companies in the Bahamas with any other country.
How to start an offshore company in the Bahamas with One IBC:
- Request free company name search. We check the eligibility of the name, and make suggestions if necessary.
- Register or login and fill in the company names and director/ shareholder(s).
- Fill in shipping, company address or special request (if any).
- Choose your payment method (We accept payment by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or Wire Transfer).
- You will receive soft copies of necessary documents including: Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration, Memorandum and Articles of Association, etc. Then, your new company in the Bahamas is ready to do business!