Open Offshore Bank Account In Singapore | Just From US$ 899
Singapore Open bank account service fees
From US$ 499
- Singapore companies are welcome to open an account in many banks in the world
- Procedure of bank account opening is simplified and straightforward
- High certification convention – Apostille is not required.
- Local Nominee Service is qualified
- Facilitates you to set up a professional meeting with bank staff in an interview
Opening A Business Bank Account in Singapore
Singapore is a thriving financial centre of international repute. Singapore's banking system is among the strongest in the world. The banking sector is engaged a wide range of financial services including traditional lending and deposit-taking functions as well as corporate investment banking activities. Beside these advantages, it enables the corporate to freely move fund across the countries. Multi-currency accounts, internet banking, credit card, trade financing accounts are always available.
Although most of major banks in the world concentrate in Singapore, Banks are willing to open corporate account either for Singapore companies or offshore companies as long as KYC (Know your clients) documents are sufficiently provided.
Singapore Bank Account and International Bank Account
Singapore companies are welcome to open an account in many banks in the world, namely Local banks (OCBC, DBS, UOB, etc.) or International banks (Maybank, UOB Malaysia, Standard Chartered, etc.). Furthermore, offshore banks in low or free tax are also keen on Singapore Incorporations such as Euro Pacific Bank (Puerto Rico), CIM (Switzerland), Maubank (Mauritius), Bendura Bank (Liechtenstein), etc.
Due to its information being released to Singapore Government, procedure of bank account opening is simplified and straightforward. High certification convention – Apostille is not required.
Singpapore Nominee Service is qualified and available as a dedicated service of our company.
Our notable office facilitates you to set up a professional meeting with bank staff in an interview. Our enthusiastic local workforces are eager to support you with any urgent matters.
Documents required to open bank account in Singapore
- Company documents:
- Certificate Confirming Incorporation of Company (ACRA form)
- Business Profile
- Share Certificate
- Proof of Identification:
- Original Passport of all members
- Tax number (Tin code)
- ID cards of all members
- Proof of Resident:
- Original utility bill as residential address proof (electric bill, water bill, etc.).
- Proof of Business Operation, if any:
- Tenancy office agreement.
- Proof of Source of Fund / Wealth:
- Documents to show Source of Fund of the Individuals:
- Latest 6 Months Bank Statements. OR
- Current 3-month Bank Reference letter
- Documents to show Source of Fund of the Companies (IF the company has been operating for more than 1 year, and has a business bank account):
- Corporate bank statements (at least half a year)
- Accounting and audit report
- Good standing
- Business Proofs (Latest Six Months with Counterparty Company Chop)
- Confirmed order
- Sales Contract
- Purchasing invoices
- Delivery notes
- Other Reference Documents:
- Product or Service Information, such as:
- Applicant’s website
- Applicant’s Leaflet / Brochure
- Certification of Quality
- Information on counterparties (Suppliers, Buyers, Customers), including related countries and their Products or Services, such as:
- Counterparties’ website
- Counterparties’ Leaflet / Brochure
- Business module with related companies is needed.
- Business Plan
- Documents to show relevant experiences of Directors, Authorised Signatories, Beneficial Owners:
- Relevant Employment Letter
- Relevant Certificate
- Relevant License