Accounting in Liechtenstein | From US$ 499
Liechtenstein Accounting service fees
From US$ 499
- Accurate tax compliance
- Keeping you updated with any changes of Liechtenstein regulations
- Ensuring your business’s regulatory compliance
- Savings your business expense from hiring a personal accountant
- Increasing the discretion of the owner as well as the business
Liechtenstein has been considered to have one of the lowest tax rates in the EU and low value-added tax (VAT) compared to many European Union (EU) countries. Moreover, Liechtenstein also has excellent infrastructures, a business-friendly legal system, and regulatory environment, which encourages innovation. This country provides access to an extensive network of double tax treaties and direct access to the EU/ EEA and Switzerland market which allows for tax-efficient structuring of investment. ONE IBC accounting, auditing and tax planning services from our trustworthy experts not only help your business to save cost but also time
"Your reliable accountant and auditor - On Time, No Excuse"
The taxes and licensing fees are determined by the structure of the entity. A Share-Limited Company is charged a coupon tax (4 percent) on dividends and a yearly capital tax (0.1 percent) on the value of its net assets. There is an annual tax minimum of 1 000 CHF.
An Establishment, regardless of whether it is commercial or not (with no division of the capital), is exempt from coupon tax and pays only a yearly capital tax (0.1 percent) on the value of its net assets. There is an annual tax minimum of 1 000 CHF. A registered/deposited Foundation is exempt from coupon tax and pays only a yearly capital tax (0.1 percent) on the value of its net assets. There is an annual tax minimum of 1 000 CHF.
A Trust pays either a yearly tax of at least 1 000 CHF or 0.1 percent on the value of its net asset. The only treaty for avoidance of double taxation in Liechtenstein is with Austria. The financial reports must fulfil the following requirements:
- Share-Limited Companies and GmbH are obliged to perform an audit and present a financial report to the national tax authorities for review.
- Commercial Establishments perform an audit and submit a financial report to the national tax authorities.
- Non-commercial Establishments do not have to present accounts to the tax authorities; it is sufficient to submit a bank statement for the availability of an asset record.
- Foundations do not have to present accounts to the tax authorities; it is sufficient to submit a bank statement for the availability of an asset record.
We can assist you in detecting any inconsistencies in your financial records and we can help you avoid the risks of bankruptcy. We are also able to assist in the transfer of businesses as well as gaining access to lower cost, particularly in the case of bank loans. We absolutely promote intercontinental trade with the rest of Europe in order to grow your business in a way that matters.
As part of our mission statement, these are the matters we will be able to assist you with:
- The organisation, monitoring and conducting of legal and accounting documents.
- Full or partial outsourcing of accounting matters.
- Drawing up layouts of any accounting documents, including financial history.
- Preparing balance sheets and income statements.
- Reviewing and correcting documents.
- Analytical accounting.
- Private and legal expertise, as well as the analysis of technical accounting procedures, and the operation of the company’s creditworthiness and risk.
- External auditing.
- Consolidation of small groups.
- Formatting and checking accounts.
- Advice on accounting management.
- Advice on strategic management. Contact us today in order to speak with a professional consultant. We will be able to offer you services that your company can benefit from and it will assist you in uplifting your company’s competitiveness in today’s business world.