Undoubtedly one of the most attractive countries in the world to live in, Switzerland offers individuals not only some of the best living standards in the world, but also provides an unsurpassed infrastructure for companies operating in the greater European area. That's a first reason to incorpate a company in Switzerland.
- Switzerland manages almost 35% of international private and institutional funds and is renowned for its political, economical and social stability
- Switzerland’s long-standing neutrality has led to its status as the home of prestigious and key organisations such as the United Nations and the Red Cross
- Breathtakingly beautiful, enduringly stable, with your choice of first class financial services, Switzerland offers a very attractive second home option to individuals looking to re-domicile their business and relocate their families
- Switzerland is also one of the safest countries in the world. Swiss people are law-abiding to a fault, rendering even the minimal police presence superfluous. A recent survey also ranked the country among those with the lowest level of corruption in the world.
Read more: How to set up a company in Switzerland
Services Offered in Switzerland
- Incorporation, structuring, and management of Swiss companies
- Day-to-day company administration including, VAT management, accounting and bookkeeping services
- International structuring using Swiss companies as a building block
- Double tax treaty planning and management
- Swiss trustee services
- Swiss real estate
- Swiss family offices
- Switzerland Business Support Services for clients wishing to establish
All our offices can provide services relating to Switzerland via our Swiss Office.