Will you allow One IBC to send you notifications?

We will only notify the newest and revelant news to you.

You’ll need to provide:

  • Your limited company’s statutory accounts
  • The accounts required by your unincorporated association’s rules
  • Director’s loans (money owed to your business) that weren’t repaid by the end of the accounting period
  • Profit from selling assets (‘chargeable gains’)
  • Reliefs you’re claiming
  • Capital allowances you’re claiming for business assets
  • Losses you’re claiming

After the end of its financial year, your private limited company must prepare:

  • Full (‘statutory’) annual accounts
  • A Company Tax Return

Read more:

Leave us your contact and we will get back to you the soonest!

What the media say about us

About Us

We are always proud of being an experienced Financial and Corporate Services provider in the international market. We provide the best and most competitive value to you as valued customers to transform your goals into a solution with a clear action plan. Our Solution, Your Success.