Why go Offshore Company Corp?
The most motivations for investor and corporations to utilise offshore planning and offshore companies include to:
- Reduce tax
- Protect assets
- Manage risk
- Maintain privacy
- Avoid bureaucracy
- Reduce costs
- Enhance assets
The benefits offered by Offshore Company Corp
More specifically, the reasons for going offshore and utilising offshore companies for tax planning and offshore business include:
- Free remittance of profits and capital
- Access to tax treaties
- Security of property rights
- Accessing low cost areas
- Banking privacy
- Availability of offshore experts
- Enhanced privacy
- Customs and duty exemptions
- Exchange convertibility
- Government cooperation
- Fair treatment
- Territorial taxation on foreign income
- Fewer restrictions
- Foreign investment inducements
- Higher yields and returns
- The availability of sophisticated banking facilities
- Reduced taxation
- For more political stability
How we do
Offshore Company Corp establishes and administers secure and efficient corporate structures for expatriates, expanding businesses, start-up, private individuals and families.
This means that we set up and manage offshore companies and offshore trusts and other types of international structures, to meet the specific business objectives of our clients.
These objectives are wealth protection and tax reduction, international business and market entry, but there are many different reasons and benefits attached to utilising international corporate and its advantages.
Offshore Company Corp consults, implement and maintain a solution that best fits our clients' specific needs and goals while maximising the available benefits, includes the areas of:
- Offshore Company Formation in all Major Jurisdictions with Low tax or Zero Tax.
- Company Formation in European Countries.
- Company Formation in Delaware of US.
- Establishments of Trusts and Foundations.
- Corporate Structuring and Re-Structure. Corporate Tax Planning and optimization.
- And related services to Licensing, Trademark, Compliance and Risk Assessment, Accounting, Auditing, E-Commerce solution advisory.