Updated time: Aug 1, 2018 , 12:51 (UTC+08:00)
Prohibited business activities
You may not use the Offshore Company Corp services for business activities that do the following.
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Relate to transactions involving:
- (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
- (b) drug paraphernalia;
- (c) cigarettes;
- (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- (e) stolen goods, including digital and virtual goods;
- (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- (g) items that are considered obscene;
- (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction;
- (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services;
- (j) ammunition, firearms or certain firearm parts or accessories; or
- (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Relate to transactions that:
- (a) show the personal information of third parties, in violation of applicable law;
- (b) support pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs;
- (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, or offshore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card;
- (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
- (e) are made by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants;
- (f) are associated with the sale of traveller's cheques or money orders;
- (h) involve currency exchanges or cheque-cashing businesses;
- (i) involve certain credit-repair services, debt-settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities; or
- (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- Involve the sale of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
Activities requiring consultation and approval
Offshore Company Corp require pre-approval to support certain business services as detailed below.
- Airlines and scheduled or non-scheduled charters/jets/air-taxi operators
- Collecting donations as a charity or non-profit organisation
- Dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones
- Acting as a money transmitter or selling stored-value cards
- Selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment interest in any entity or property, or providing escrow services
- Providing file-sharing services or access to news groups
- Selling alcoholic beverages, non-cigarette tobacco products, e-cigarettes or prescription drugs/devices
- Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to, casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law
Contact us for any inquiry or support.
Thanks and best regards
Offshore Company Corp