Updated time: Aug 16, 2018 , 13:02 (UTC+08:00)
What you need to provide
- Completed application form, which must be signed. Detail here...
- Certified or notarised copy of full current passport for each owner and director of the company.
- Certified/original proof of residential address for each owner and director of the company, in the form of a bank statement or utility bill less than 3 months old. Please note that the document must be translated into English.
- When opening a bank account – the need for a bank reference or professional reference will be up to the bank you choose.
- In some countries, the local authority needs a bank reference or professional reference from CPA (certify by public accountant) or lawyer and a CV (in order to understand backgrounds and to assist in the opening of bank accounts information about your work experience, education and qualifications is required).
- The person who certifies the document must state their full name and contact details.
Note: We can request police clearance, bank reference..etc if client information is not clearly or your name is so popular that It is duplicated by many crimes, politicians, cheating...etc