Updated time: Aug 21, 2017 , 12:36 (UTC+08:00)

What you need to provide

  • Completed Application Formation Form must be signed. Detail here... 
  • Certified or Notarized passport (s) for the owner (s) and directors of the company. Full Passport must be not in date of expiry and a clear copy.
  • Certified/Original proof of residential  address for the owner (s) and directors of the company in the form of a Bank Statement or Utility Bill less than 3 months old. Please note document must be translated in English.
  • When opening a bank account , bank reference or professional reference will be up to the bank you choose.
  • In some countries, local authority needs  bank reference or Professional Reference from CPA  (Certify by public accountant) or lawyer is required and a CV (In order to understand backgrounds and to assist in the opening of bank accounts we require information about your work experience, education and qualifications).
  • The person who certified the document must state their full name and contact details