Updated time: Aug 1, 2018 , 13:04 (UTC+08:00)
It takes just the following 4 steps to set up your offshore company.
1. Resident/founder nationality information
2. Your offshore company details
3. Pay for your favourite offshore company
4. Company kit sent to your address
Resident/founder nationality information
Select basic information and other additional services which you want (if any).
Your Offshore Company Details
- Register or log in and fill in the company names and the names of the directors/shareholders.
- Fill in billing address and special request (if any).
Pay for your favourite offshore company
- Choose your payment method. (We accept payment by credit/debit card, PayPal or wire transfer.)
Company kit sent to your address
- You will receive soft copies of necessary documents including: certificate of incorporation, business registration, memorandum and articles of association etc. Then, your new company in an offshore jurisdiction is ready to do business!
- You can use the documents in the company kit to open a corporate bank account or we can help you with our long experience of banking support service.
Payment for Local Government
Each offshore country will require different government fees for establishing the non-resident company. In this case, the particular fee will be discussed in detail via email.
We are committed to no hidden cost in our price list.