On 3rd July 2018, to ensure your online security, we will upgrade to Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.1). Therefore, by 3rd July 2018, you can not access to our websites and online corporate services if your web browser does not support TLS 1.1 or higher.
Transport Layer Security (TLS) is a protocol that provides privacy and data integrity between two communicating applications. It's the most widely deployed security protocol used today, and is used for Web browsers and other applications that require data to be securely exchanged over a network.
You will see an 404 Error message if your web browser does not support TLS 1.1:
How To Upgrade TLS 1.1 For Your Web Browser?
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click Alt+F and select Settings (Or Click to Chrome browser Menu on top of right hand side)
3. Scroll down and select Show advanced settings...
4. Scroll down to the Network section and click on Change proxy settings...
5. Select the Advanced tab
6. Scroll down to Security category, manually check the option box for Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2
7. Click OK
8. Close your browser and restart Google Chrome
See More other Web Browser TLS 1.1 upgrade instruction: Click here