New Version GO

Which Types of Tax Returns I Need to File for Hong Kong company?

Updated time: Mar 3, 2017 , 15:21 (UTC+08:00)

Generally, the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) will issue 3 types of tax returns to each entrepreneur every year since the very first return issued: Employer’s Return, Profits Tax Return and Individual Tax Return.

The IRD will issue Employer’s Return and Profits Tax Return on the first working day of April every year, and issue Individual Tax Return on the first working day of May every year. It is required for you to complete your tax filing within 1 month from the date of issue; otherwise, you may face penalties or even prosecution. 


Related Articles

  1. What are the annual renewal fees?
  2. What happens if I don't pay the annual renewal fees?
  3. Why Does My Offshore Business Need to File Tax Returns to the HK Government?
  4. What happens if I fail to file my tax return or provide false information to the Inland Revenue Department of Hong Kong?