New Version GO

Which document I will get after Strike-off/Dissolve company ?

Updated time: Mar 3, 2017 , 16:23 (UTC+08:00)

Provided that your company is solvent properly, you can arrange for voluntary liquidation. It is a formal and complete way of winding-up your company. Upon completion, a Certificate of Dissolution will be issued by the Company Registry.

Related Articles

  1. Can any company apply for deregistration?
  2. What are the general conditions and requirements for a company to make an application for deregistration/strike-off ?
  3. Do I need to file all outstanding Annual Returns before delivering the application for deregistration ?
  4. How can I restore a deregistered company?
  5. What are the differences among terms deregistration, striking off and winding up ?
  6. How long does it take to strike off a company?
  7. If a offshore (BVI, Seychelles, Belize…) Company was struck off the Register by the Registry of Corporate Affairs due to non-payment of its licence fee, then how long would it take for that company name to be released for re-use ?