Updated time: Dec 19, 2017 , 10:10 (UTC+08:00)
- All GmbH and publicly listed AG need to publicly disclose its shareholders;
- Anti -trust laws prevent Swiss resident firms from entering into contracts which form cartels or monopolies; For M&A matters, approval must be obtained;
- Switzerland mandates the majority of board members of a Swiss AG to either be residents or citizens;
- A Swiss AG can issue bearer shares only if the entire share capital (US$ 110,000) is fully paid up. A Switzerland LLC (GmbH) can’t issue bearer shares;
- Swiss resident firm must ensure that an annual general meeting (AGM) be held within 6 months of the end of the year;
- Swiss resident firms must pay payroll taxes for foreign employees who do not hold a permanent residence in the country.