New Version GO

What documents will I get to ensure my full control over the company and to enable me to resign any officers or agents if I want to?

Updated time: Aug 1, 2018 , 09:38 (UTC+08:00)

Apart from the trust declarations from the nominee shareholder, you can get a similar undertaking from the nominee director. As an alternative, the nominee director can issue an undated resignation letter, which can be executed by you at any time, thus removing the director from office with immediate or past effect. Finally, if specifically required by the circumstances, a detailed and specific company management services contract may be drafted and concluded between you and the registered agent (who would also represent all nominees involved).

Related Articles

  1. Can I switch my Offshore Company from one Registered Agent to another ?
  2. What are the required documents for the change of registered agent?
  3. Does the registered agent participate in the decision making of the offshore company?
  4. Why should I pay for the Registered Office and Registered Agent if I don't even use them?