New Version GO

What are the required documents for the change of registered agent?

Updated time: Aug 1, 2018 , 09:34 (UTC+08:00)

The new registered agent has to prepare the following forms.

  1. Shareholder’s resolution mentioning the change of registered agent.
  2. Change of registered office signed by the director/shareholder.
  3. Notice given to the old agent about their resignation and submitted to the local authority.

Related Articles

  1. Can I switch my Offshore Company from one Registered Agent to another ?
  2. What documents will I get to ensure my full control over the company and to enable me to resign any officers or agents if I want to?
  3. Does the registered agent participate in the decision making of the offshore company?
  4. Why should I pay for the Registered Office and Registered Agent if I don't even use them?