Updated time: Jul 31, 2018 , 18:00 (UTC+08:00)
The company must meet the following conditions before making an application for deregistration/strike off.
- All the members of the company agree to the deregistration.
- The company has not commenced operation or business, or has not been in operation or carried on business during the 3 months immediately before the application.
- The company has no outstanding liabilities.
- The company is not a party to any legal proceedings.
- The company has obtained a Notice to Authority/Company Registry.